Shogun is a GUI front end for SDKMAN!. With Shogun, you can install JDKs, switch between JDKs at ease.
macOS (tested on Mojave 10.14.5)
Download the latest binary from the release page, double-click the app icon to launch. On macOS Mojave or later, you'll see a dialog from Gatekeeper saying nothing malicious was found. Click open to proceed. You won't see the dialog late on.
What does it offer?
Currently you can:
- See the list of available Java distributions
- Choose to make a specified distribution / version the default
- Install or uninstall JDK, or any SDKs available from SDKMAN!
- Detect locally installed JDKs, register them with SDKMAN!
- Reveal specified JDK Home in Finder from OS Task tray.
How to Build
Java 11 is required to build Shogun. To build Shogun, have Java 11 installed on your mac, and run
$ mvn clean package Shogun.app will be located at target/.