Download and extract or fork this & git clone your own frok repository, and that's it!
git clone [your froked repository]
Once started, please fill the configuration files named config.yml.
How To Use
After you download or git clone the fork repository you will get this in you own folder
Make sure to edit the config.yml first.
- If got the full python environment, you can run the script by:
- If not, you just need to click the mdpic.exe to run the script.
When the script running background
- Copy a image from the website or take a screenshot by some other screenshot script (eg. Snipaste)
- Press Ctrl + M to upload your images in the clipboard to your github page
- The image's URL will send to your Clipboard, just paste it in your Markdown file.
I fail to hide the console, I tried the
pyinstaller -F -w to build the .exe file, but it wasn't work, so I have to remove the option
-w to build successfully.
If anyone got a suggestion can fix it, just Email me or make a pull requests. Thks!