Linkerd is a service mesh, designed to give platform-wide observability, reliability, and security without requiring configuration or code changes.
Linkerd is a Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) project.
This is the primary repo for the Linkerd 2.x line of development.
The complete list of Linkerd repos is:
- linkerd2: Main Linkerd 2.x repo, including control plane and CLI
- linkerd2-proxy: Linkerd 2.x data plane proxy
- linkerd2-proxy-api: Linkerd 2.x gRPC API bindings
- linkerd: Linkerd 1.x
- website: linkerd.io website (including docs for 1.x and 2.x)
Quickstart and documentation
You can run Linkerd on any Kubernetes 1.9+ cluster in a matter of seconds. See the Linkerd Getting Started Guide for how.
Working in this repo
BUILD.md includes general information on how to work in this repo.
CONTRIBUTING.md for info on contributing changes.
- Join Linkerd's user mailing list, developer mailing list, and announcements mailing list.
- Follow @linkerd on Twitter.
- Join the Linkerd Slack.
Code of conduct
This project is for everyone. We ask that our users and contributors take a few minutes to review our code of conduct.
Copyright 2019, Linkerd Authors. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use these files except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.