Create new web projects really fast. By giving Pipe Dream a minimum of input in form of a sketch/entity list it will predict your application schema and feed it into a set of pipes. These pipes will generate all the files needed to get started really quick.
Go to pipedream.ai to see a live implementation of the Pipe Dream open source platform. It adds a user system, github integration and more to the original features.
Note: use at your own risk - it's under construction
composer require --dev pipe-dream/laravel-create
Thats it, now open your browser and go to
/pipe-dream and start designing.
If you havent already, watch the 2 minute video.
- List your models and tables in the sketch window. Note the schema is created in real-time and is being displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Here are some pointers on the sketch syntax
// use PascalCase for models Garage location capacity // Separate your entities into chunks Car color user_id // foreign key // use snake_case model1_model2 to setup a ManyToMany relationship car_garage // use button to add a default user system User name email email_verified_at password remember_token // use snake_case to create a table password_resets email token
- Review the list of files that are going to be created.
- Commit the files to disk.
- You are now ready to migrate and seed. Go ahead and check out the API (at
/api), that contains placeholder values
PRs and issues are welcome. In addition to the issue section we have a Trello board listing things that we need help with. To get started and to learn more about the platform check out pipe-dream/docs
Follow me on twitter: @ajthinking