Phalcon is an open source web framework delivered as a C extension for the PHP language providing high performance and lower resource consumption.
A big thank you to our Backers; you rock!
Phalcon is written in Zephir/C with platform independence in mind. As a result, Phalcon is available on Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, FreeBSD and MacOS. You can either download a binary package for the system of your choice or build it from source.
NOTE: Phalcon requires the PSR PHP extension to be installed and enabled.
For detailed installation instructions you can check our installation page in the docs.
Generating API Documentation
Generating new documentation files for docs repository can be done using the script in tests/_ci/generate-api-docs.php. Steps:
- Clone the phalcon repo
- Checkout the tag you would like to generate docs for.
- The files *.md files in nikos/api/ will contain the documentation
- For publishing to the Phalcon website this repo is used.
- Contributing to Phalcon
- Official Documentation
- Zephir - The language Phalcon is written on
- Incubator - Community driven plugins and classes extending the framework (written in PHP)
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
Phalcon is open source software licensed under the BSD 3-Clause License.
Copyright © 2011-present, Phalcon Team.