A curated list of awesome things related to FastAPI.
- Third-Party Extensions
- FastAPI Admin - Functional admin panel that provides a user interface for performing CRUD operations on your data.
- FastAPI Auth - Pluggable auth that supports the OAuth2 Password Flow with JWT access and refresh tokens.
- FastAPI Login - Account management and authentication (based on Flask-Login).
- FastAPI Permissions - Row-level permissions.
- FastAPI Security - Implements authentication and authorization as dependencies in FastAPI.
- FastAPI Users - Account management, authentication, authorization.
- FastAPI SQLAlchemy - Simple integration between FastAPI and SQLAlchemy.
- Tortoise ORM
- GINO - A lightweight asynchronous ORM built on top of SQLAlchemy core for Python asyncio.
- ORM - An async ORM.
- asyncpgsa - A wrapper around asyncpg for use with SQLAlchemy Core.
- Databases - Async SQL query builder that works on top of the SQLAlchemy Core expression language.
- FastAPI Client Generator - Generate a mypy- and IDE-friendly API client from an OpenAPI spec.
- FastAPI Versioning - API versioning.
- Jupyter Notebook REST API - Run your Jupyter notebooks as RESTful API endpoints.
- msgpack-asgi - automatic MessagePack content negotiation.
- FastAPI Mail - Lightweight mail system for sending emails and attachments (individual and bulk).
- FastAPI Contrib - Opinionated set of utilities: pagination, auth middleware, permissions, custom exception handlers, MongoDB support, and Opentracing middleware.
- FastAPI Plugins - Redis and Scheduler plugins.
- FastAPI ServiceUtils - Generator for creating API services.
- FastAPI Utilities - Reusable utilities: class-based views, response inferring router, periodic tasks, timing middleware, SQLAlchemy session, OpenAPI spec simplification.
- Prerender Python Starlette - Starlette middleware for Prerender.
- SlowApi - Rate limiter (based on Flask-Limiter).
- Starlette Prometheus - Prometheus integration for FastAPI and Starlette.
- Starlette Exporter - One more prometheus integration for FastAPI and Starlette.
- Build The Next Generation Of Python Web Applications With FastAPI - In this episode of Podcast Init, the create of FastAPI, Sebastián Ramirez, shares his motivations for building FastAPI and how it works under the hood.
- FastAPI on PythonBytes
- Why we switched from Flask to FastAPI for production machine learning - In depth look at why you may want to move from Flask to FastAPI.
- Demystifying Authentication with FastAPI and a Frontend
- Developing and Testing an Asynchronous API with FastAPI and Pytest
- Deploying Iris Classifications with FastAPI and Docker
- How to deploy your ConvNet classifier with Keras and FastAPI
- Introduction to the FastAPI Python Framework
- Porting Flask to FastAPI for ML Model Serving
- Serving Machine Learning Models with FastAPI in Python
- Building a Stock Screener with FastAPI
- Building Web APIs Using FastAPI
- FastAPI - A Web Framework for Python
- Serving Machine Learning Models As API with FastAPI
- Test-Driven Development with FastAPI and Docker - Learn how to build, test, and deploy a text summarization microservice with Python, FastAPI, and Docker.
- Full Stack FastAPI and PostgreSQL - Base Project Generator - Full stack, modern web application generator, which includes FastAPI, PostgreSQL, Docker, Celery, Vue frontend, automatic HTTPS and more (developed by the creator of FastAPI, Sebastián Ramírez).
- FastAPI and Tortoise ORM
- FastAPI Model Server Skeleton - Skeleton app to serve machine learning models production-ready.
- cookiecutter-spacy-fastapi - Quick deployments of spaCy models with FastAPI.
- openapi-python-client - Generate modern FastAPI Python clients (via FastAPI) from OpenAPI.
- Pywork - Yeoman generator to scaffold a FastAPI app.
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker - Docker image with Uvicorn managed by Gunicorn for high-performance FastAPI web applications in Python 3.7 and 3.6 with performance auto-tuning.
- fastapi-gino-arq-uvicorn - Tempate for a high-performance async REST API, in Python. FastAPI + GINO + Arq + Uvicorn (w/ Redis and PostgreSQL).
- FastAPI and React Template - Full stack cookiecutter boilerplate using FastAPI, Typescript, Docker, PostgreSQL, and React.
- FastAPI Nano - Simple FastAPI template with factory pattern architecture.
Open Source Projects
- Dispatch - Manage security incidents.
- FastAPI CRUD Example:
- FastAPI Websocket Broadcast
- FastAPI with Celery, RabbitMQ, and Redis
- JSON-RPC Server
- Mailer - Dead-simple mailer micro-service for static websites.
- RealWorld Example App - mongo
- RealWorld Example App - postgres
- Sprites as a service - Generate your personal 8-bit avatars using Cellular Automata.
- Slackers - Slack webhooks API.