Welcome to Gauge
Gauge is a light weight cross-platform test automation tool. It provides the ability to author test cases in the business language.
Find out more
|User Docs||Setup Guide||Examples||Contributing|
Learn more about using Gauge
Getting started with Gauge
Some Gauge Examples
How can you contribute to Gauge?
Questions or need help?
Context specific Troubleshooting guide is available in relevant pages of the Gauge Documentation.
Talk to us
Please see below for the best place to ask a query:
- How do I? -- Spectrum #General
- I got this error, why? -- Spectrum #General Chat
- I got this error and I'm sure it's a bug -- file an issue
- I have an idea/request -- file an issue
- Why do you? -- Spectrum #Meta
- When will you? -- Spectrum #Meta
Also maintained by Gauge
- Taiko Headless web browser automation.
Add Gauge Badge to your project!
Copy the text below and add it to the README.md of your project using Gauge, and show your support. It looks like this:
Gauge is released under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.
Copyright 2018 ThoughtWorks, Inc.