An OS-level web3 Interface
Frame is a web3 interface that lets you sign data, manage accounts, run your own connections to Ethereum/IPFS and securely and transparently interact with dapps and web3 protocols.
- First-class Hardware Signer Support
- Use your Ledger and Trezor accounts with any dapp!
- Extensive Software Signer Support
- Use a mnemonic phrase, keystore.json or standalone private keys to create and backup accounts!
- You'll always have full control of which dapps have permission to access Frame and can monitor with full transparency what requests are being made to the network.
- Create your own connections to Ethereum/IPFS
- Run your own Ethereum light client or IPFS gateway without the command line!
- Seamlessly swap from local to remote nodes on the fly
- Never be locked into using a centralized gateway again!
- Menu Bar Support
- Frame stays out of the way and sits quietly in your menu bar until it's needed
- Cross Platform
- macOS, Windows and Linux!
# Clone › git clone https://github.com/floating/frame # Install › npm install # Run › npm run alpha
On Windows: Run
npm install --global --production windows-build-tools as administrator before running the demo. You can find more info about this here: https://github.com/felixrieseberg/windows-build-tools.
On Ubuntu: Run
sudo apt-get install build-essential libudev-dev before running the demo.
› npm run bundle # Create app bundle › npm run build # Build apps for current platform
- Frame Chat - Feel free to drop in and ask questions!
- Frame Browser Extension - Use Frame with any web dapp
- eth-provider - A universal Ethereum provider
- Restore - A predictable and observable state container for React apps