What is Nuitrack™ SDK?
Nuitrack™ is a 3D tracking middleware developed by 3DiVi Inc. This is a solution for skeleton tracking and gesture recognition that enables capabilities of Natural User Interface (NUI) on Android, Windows, and Linux.
Nuitrack™ framework is multi-language and cross-platform. Nuitrack™ APIs include the set of interfaces for developing applications which utilize Natural Interaction. The main purpose of Nuitrack™ is to establish an API for communication with 3D sensors.
The Nuitrack™ module is optimized for ARM based processors, which means that you can use it with Android devices and embedded platforms.
- Full Body Skeletal Tracking (19 Joints)
- 3D Point Cloud
- User Masks
- Gesture Recognition
- Cross-platform SDK for Android, Windows, and Linux
- 3D Sensor independent - supports Kinect v1, Asus Xtion, Orbbec Astra, Orbbec Persee, Intel RealSense
- Unity and Unreal Engine Plugins
- OpenNI 1.5 compatible - OpenNI module allows you to move your OpenNI-based apps developed for Kinect and Asus Xtion to other platforms, including Android
- Natural User Interface (NUI) for Windows/Linux/Android platforms
- Games and Training (Fitness, Dance Lessons)
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Smart Home
- Positional and Full Body Tracking for VR
- Audience Analytics
- Robot Vision
You can learn more about Nuitrack™ on nuitrack.com.
Clone or download this repository.
Download Nuitrack Runtime installer
- using Git LFS
$ git lfs install $ git lfs pull --include "Platforms/*"
- or link.
Install Nuitrack to your system following Installation Instructions.
Activate Nuitrack with Trial, Perpetual, or Online license.
Now you can use Nuitrack and run samples from
What’s included in the SDK:
|Documentation||Offline copy of Nuitrack documentation.|
|Runtime Components||Nuitrack Runtime installers for each supported platform.|
|C#/.NET Wrapper||Nuitrack supports C#/.NET API that allows you to integrate Nuitrack with your C# applications.|
|Code Samples||These basic examples demonstrate how to use Nuitrack SDK. You can find C++/C# cross-platform samples with instructions inside.|
|Unity Package||This package allows to easily use Nuitrack SDK in your Unity project.|
|Unreal Engine Plugin||This plugin allows to develop C++ applications with UE 4.20 (Android only).|