TIDoS-Framework is a python toolkit for comprehensive penetration testing of websites. It is presently suited for reconnaissance purposes.
A list of features TIDoS-Framework has to offer:
- Has capabilities of effective Reconnaissance about a website with just its domain.
- FootPrinting solutions include Reverse-DNS, Reverse-IP LookUp of the website.
- Can detect serious vulnerabilities in websites like clickjackability, zone transfer, SQLi, XSS, etc...
- Can detect if you are being tricked into a honeypot.
- Can check the connectivity strength of your website by flooding it at the UDP level.
- Its written mostly using pre-defined APIs so results are pretty accurate.
- This project modules are still in beta phase. Work is still on, I will update everything once everything gets over...
➣ Installing TIDoS-Framework :-
Use the following command to clone it
git clone https://github.com/the-Infected-Drake/TIDoS-Framework.git
After downloading, navigate to 'TIDoS-Framework' directory
Now install the required dependencies with the setup.py file
Now you are good to go! Run TIDoS with the following command
Using TIDoS-Framework :-
You can enter help in TIDoS's target prompt for keyword usages.
- "gsearch" for A Google Search of a dork or a query.
- "nmap" for a comprehensive NMap scan of the website.
- "fl00d" for Checking the connectivity strength of the website by flooding at the UDP Level.
Check out other modules too...
➣ Changelog :-
- Initial release.
- Contained 5 modules with basic choices.
- Fixed 2 major bugs in the code.
- Removed the webex module and added the piweb module.
- 13 new modules added.
- Project suited for reconnaissance purposes.
⇒ v2.1.0 (alpha)
- Complete change of interface for easy interaction with the tool.
- Deep crawlers along with CMS detection, Cloudflare bypass to be added.
- Fuzzing websites pages with different payloads as well as WAF analysis to be added.
- New modules including scanning for XSS and SQLi vulnerabilities within websites to be added.
➣ Contributors :-
Its just me amongst the contributors to this project. It you want to work with me, just ping me up and we both can get started...
➣ ToDos :-
Work for a more comprehensive frameowrk for Cross Site Scripting and SQLi exploitation. Pull requests? They are warmly welcome here. Thanks for your attention.