Pocsuite is an open-sourced remote vulnerability testing and proof-of-concept development framework developed by the Knownsec Security Team. It comes with a powerful proof-of-concept engine, many niche features for the ultimate penetration testers and security researchers.
How to use
Pocsuite with seebug PoC search and zoomeye dork
Pocsuite with seebug PoC and zoomeye dork
Pocsuite with zoomeye API
Pocsuite with seebug PoC API online
- Python 2.6+
- Works on Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, BSD
The quick way:
$ pip install pocsuite
Or click here to download the latest source zip package and extract
$ wget https://github.com/knownsec/Pocsuite/archive/master.zip $ unzip master.zip
The latest version of this software is available from: http://pocsuite.org
How to Contribute
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the dev branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. Make sure to add yourself to THANKS.