A plugin that allows you to quickly run Jetty from IntelliJ IDEA.
If you require full support please consider buying the IntelliJ IDEA Enterprise Edition.
This plugin should be Win / Mac / Linux compatible.
Please leave us a star if you are using the plugin, thanks!
Compatible with servlet-api versions: 3.1, 3.0, 2.5, 2.4, 2.3, 2.2.
Protocols: HTTP / 1.1 (RFC 7230), HTTP / 2 (RFC 7540), WebSocket (RFC 6455, JSR 356), FastCGI.
Project page: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/7505
Minimum requirement: JVM / JDK / JRE v8
tags: jetty, container, webapp, runner, tomcat, runner
- Required values are automatically discovered and set.
- Run and Debug - out of the box.
- User friendly UI - created using IntelliJ.
- Internal code is documented and it is relatively easy to follow / read.
- A good coverage of unit tests.
- Uses jetty-runner-9.4.6
PLEASE READ THE: Getting Started
Code Analysis Reports:
- Unit tests report - http://www.indexerapp.com/jetty-runner/reports/tests/index.html
- Cobertura report - http://www.indexerapp.com/jetty-runner/reports/cobertura/index.html
- Findbugs report - http://www.indexerapp.com/jetty-runner/reports/findbugs/main.html
- Copy Paste Detector (CPD) report - http://www.indexerapp.com/jetty-runner/reports/cpd/cpd.html
- PMD report - http://www.indexerapp.com/jetty-runner/reports/pmd/main.html
- Checkstyle report - http://www.indexerapp.com/jetty-runner/reports/checkstyle/main.html
Many thanks to the following collaborations:
@tchudyk - Pull Request #1
@dcritchl - Pull Request #3
@emongstad - Pull Request #46
And http://www.IndexerApp.com for hosting our static code analysis reports.
Project Status: ACTIVE!
The project is well and alive thanks for your interest!
Note that as the project is well tested, reliable and stable changes will be occasional.
Changes will happen when a new Jetty version is released or a reproduceable bug is reported.