Super Tiny Social Icons
Under 1KB each! Super Tiny Social Icons are minuscule SVG versions of your favourite logos. The average size is 600 bytes!
The logos are 400x400 & have a 512x512 viewbox. They will scale up and down to suit your needs.
Originally created for my contact page - https://edent.tel/
|720 Bytes SVG||21,263 Bytes PNG||397 Bytes SVG||20,225 Bytes PNG||211 Bytes SVG||11,837 Bytes PNG|
What's Available so far?
Why so smallious?
Bytes cost money. They cost money to store, transport, and process. Simplicity should be our goal in all endeavours.
Scream if you want to go smaller
- Each of these has an
<svg>tag. This isn't strictly necessary - but some web browsers won't display them as an image without it.
- Newlines can be stripped - they've been kept for readability where possible.
- Rounded corners can be dropped -
rx="15%"- the effect can be done in CSS if you want.
- The background colour can also be excluded if you're including it elsewhere.
- Colours can be simplified.
- The precision of the paths is mostly 0 decimal places. A few logos have 1 or 2 dp to make them look more accurate. The precision can be reduced if necessary.
Think you can make them smaller? Tell me by raising an issue!
Want more icons? Tell me by raising an issue!
The majority of these vector logos are based on someone else's work.
- Social Media Icons by Aha-Soft - CC-BY
- Phone Icon - Free
- Lock Icon - MIT
- Wire Logo - Public Domain
- Signal Logo - GPLv3
- RSS Icon - MPL 1.1
- PDF Icon - Free
- Reddit's Snoo - MIT
- Google+ - Public Domain
- Mastodon - AGPLv3
- HTML5 Shield - CC-BY
Where possible, they retain their original licenses. Some logos may be subject to copyright and trademark laws, but these files are small enough to memorise.