Take full reuse of Python's existing powerful libraries: Requests, unittest and Locust. And achieve the goal of API automation test, production environment monitoring, and API performance test, with a concise and elegant manner.
- Inherit all powerful features of Requests, just have fun to handle HTTP in human way.
- Define testcases in YAML or JSON format in concise and elegant manner.
- Record and generate testcases with
HARsupport. see har2case.
validatemechanisms to create full test scenarios.
debugtalk.pyplugin, module functions can be auto-discovered in recursive upward directories.
- Testcases can be run in diverse ways, with single testset, multiple testsets, or entire project folder.
- Test report is concise and clear, with detailed log records. See PyUnitReport.
- With reuse of Locust, you can run performance test without extra work.
- CLI command supported, perfect combination with Jenkins.
HttpRunner is rich documented.
- User documentation helps you to make the most use of HttpRunner
- Development process blogs will make you fully understand HttpRunner
There are still too many awesome features to be implemented. Recent schedules includes: