There is a basic implementation of HTTP models as well as helper functions for `GET` requests.
The API design is very close to the design of the [elm-lang/http](http://package.elm-lang.org/packages/elm-lang/http/1.0.0/Http) package.
I'm not sure if that is the best choice, but anyway a good starting point.
* Tests: figure out how to do proper testing and write tests
* Figure out how to best setup the example projects (maybe they should depend on the scalm project in the parent folder or on a locally published version and not on the GitHub sources)
* Get correct response headers
* Get correct HTTP error types
* Implement helpers for `POST` requests
* (inline) Documentation
Uses an immutable model which when changed updates dom.